- Maven repositories in corporate environments
This articles discusses some thoughts about how to deal with Maven repositories - discusses some thoughts about how to deal with Maven repositories - an issue that you very soon come across when adopting Maven for your company.
- Creating a Maven proxy - Maven User - Confluence
A Maven proxy can be thought of as a Maven mirror that aggregates one or more Maven repositories. This document will walk through the setup of maven-proxy http://maven-proxy.codehaus.org/.
- Nabble - [ANN] Artifactory - new Maven 2 proxy repository
Some interesting feedback on proxy solutions on the maven-user list after Artifactory announcement.
- What issue tracking system is best for you? - Java World
A review of Bugzilla, Trac, and JIRA By John Ferguson Smart, JavaWorld.com, 03/14/07
- Raible Designs | Artifactory - a new Maven 2 Repository Manager for Enterprises
Matt Raibles summarizes the recent discussion on the maven 2 user list after Artifactory's announcement
- Nabble - Multiproject Subversion Layout