Links for 2007-04-15 [del.icio.us]
- The Next Phase » Article » Greasemonkey Script: Gmail and Reader Integrator
"The short story..I wrote a Greasemonkey script that integrates Gmail with Google Reader."
- Password Composer Greasemonkey User Script
The greasemonkey script scans each page for password fields. Any password field is then marked by a green outline and a character "P" on a green bullet in the top right corner.
- Gmail + Reader Integrator – Userscripts.org
Integrates Google Reader into Gmail, built for Greasemonkey.
- Google Secure – Userscripts.org
To use google tools using ssl. This scripts redirects Gmail, Google Calendar, Google Docs, Google Reader from HTTP to HTTPS.
- Secure-em-All – Userscripts.org
Secure the Connection on: Excite, Yahoo, Gmail, Microsoft Passport. (Add any site to the Included pages list for it to be automatically switch to secure mode as well)
- Top 10 Greasemonkey scripts to improve your productivity - lifehack.org
- LH Top 10: Greasemonkey user scripts - Lifehacker
- Hack Attack: Sync your Greasemonkey scripts across computers - Lifehacker
How to use the cross platform program FolderShare to keep your Greasemonkey scripts in perfect sync across your Firefox browsers and computers (Windows and/or Mac).
- Gmail Macros
Gmail Macros adds keyboard shortcuts to your inbox in an interface that looks similar to Mac OS X's Quicksilver.
- Home - HermesJMS - Confluence
HermesJMS is a console that helps you interact with JMS providers making it easy to browse or search queues and topics, copy messages around and delete them.
- Home - MC4J Wiki
MC4J is a project to create management software for J2EE application servers and other Java applications. It is designed to utilize the JMX specification to connect to and introspect information within supported servers and applications.
- TOP 500 Best Songs Ever - Rate Your Music
A list by morre
- TracUbuntuMultipleProjects - The Trac Project - Trac
This page is geared towards an installation of Trac that will run off the Apache web server using mod_python, and support multiple projects. The distro is Ubuntu.
- hudson: Master/Slave Support in Hudson
Hudson supports the "master/slave" mode, where the workload of building projects are delegated to multiple "slave" nodes, allowing single Hudson installation to host a large number of projects. This document describes this mode and how to use it.
- TracModPython - The Trac Project - Trac
Trac supports mod_python, which speeds up Trac's response times considerably, especially compared to CGI, and permits use of many Apache features not possible with tracd/mod_proxy.
- TimingAndEstimationPlugin - Trac Hacks - Plugins Macros etc. - Trac
- hudson: Hudson: an extensible continuous integration engine
Extensible continuous integration engine
- Using Maven 2 to Build WebLogic Portal Applications
The purpose of this tutorial is to show how to create a build system for BEA WebLogic Portal using the Apache Maven 2 project.
- Jeff Sutherland's Object World Tutorial