- Aides for Complexity
Ralph Stacey's Agreement & Certainty Matrix : A method to select the appropriate management actions in a complex adaptive system based on the degree of certainty and level of agreement on the issue in question.
- AGILE IN ACTION: Scrum Mind Map
A simple mind map for Scrum updated following some feedback from Mike Cohn.
- Eventyr: Agile Games
Some sources for learning Agile through play.
- slide37.swf (application/x-shockwave-flash Object)
Communication is more efficient face-to-face (Alistair Cockburn)
- ASD book extract: "Communicating, cooperating teams" - AC
The figure serves to capture the "modalities" in communication. In the graph you see two sets of situations: those in which question and answer are available and those in which they are not.
- Communication on Agile Software Projects
In Agile Software Development Alistair Cockburn describes various modes of communication that people may choose to apply when working together. This is a modified version by Scott Ambler.
- Which open source CI tool is best suited for your application's environment? - Java World
A comparative review of four open source continuous integration tools By John Ferguson Smart, JavaWorld.com, 11/01/06
- Automation for the people: Choosing a Continuous Integration server
A survey of open source CI servers: CruiseControl, Luntbuild, and Continuum