Links for 2007-10-21 [del.icio.us]
- Navicat MySQL Admin Tool - the World's Best MySQL GUI for Windows, Linux & Mac OS X
Navicat for MySQL is a powerful yet easy to use MySQL GUI software provides extensive functionality for managing and developing MySQL database.
Links for 2007-10-18 [del.icio.us]
- Blogbody: Project Able: a complete Java web stack
Project Able is a full Java-based web development stack designed to make web development painless. In a sense, it is an attempt to bring together quality opensource tools in one cohesive stack, similar to what Rails has done for Ruby, while also encouraging common practices I've used in software engineering for a long time.
Dev2Dev Online: WebLogic Server Test Client
Developed and tested directly by BEA engineers, the WebLogic Test Client allows for convenient testing of WebLogic Web Services through a Web user interface without writing code.
Links for 2007-10-05 [del.icio.us]
Links for 2007-10-06 [del.icio.us]
- TheWayOfTestivus.pdf (application/pdf Object)
Some good advice on testing delivered in a funny, Taoist way.
- The future will be about programming languages - Parleys - Parleys.com - a Belgian Java User Group initiative
A very good keynote from Ted Neward on the future of programming languages.
- Raible Designs | Open Source Web Frameworks' Mailing List Traffic - June 2007
Current mailing list traffic leaders in the web framework space
- Stripernate | Mongus.com
Stripernate makes working with Hibernate in Stripes as easy as Stripes itself! Add a few jar files and edit web.xml and you're ready to start using Hibernate Annotations.
- Business Lean: Manual Kanban vs. Electronic Kanban
Should we implement a "manual" Kanban system before we implement Electronic Kanban. The short answer is NO.
Links for 2007-10-01 [del.icio.us]
- Weblinks: Example | High Scalability
This site tries to bring together all the lore, art, science, practice, and experience of building scalable websites into one place so you can learn how to build your website with confidence.
Links for 2007-09-30 [del.icio.us]
- Dr. Dobb's | Agile on a Fixed Budget | August 3, 2007
The article was originally motivated by the "How do I do Agile on a fixed price/estimate project" questions that I invariably get when working with clients or internal development teams. So I decided to take it one step further and address the question.
Links for 2007-09-29 [del.icio.us]
- reCAPTCHA: Stop Spam, Read Books
Protect your site from abuse and help digitize books. Use our CAPTCHA on your site for free.
Links for 2007-09-27 [del.icio.us]
innotek VirtualBox is a family of powerful x86 virtualization products for enterprise as well as home use.
Links for 2007-09-26 [del.icio.us]
- AMIS Technology blog » Blog Archive » Working with Maven JMeter plugin and report generation (the last steps to get it working)
The sample below shows how to get the Maven-JMeter-Plugin working in Maven2 with a minimum of extra code in your projects pom.xml.
- programmerplanet.org - JMeter Ant Task
This is an Ant task for automating running JMeter test plans. The task executes one or more JMeter test plans, and logs the results to a file.
Links for 2007-09-21 [del.icio.us]
News and documentation for the JChav project — JMeter Chart History And Visualisation
- JMeter - Apache JMeter
Apache JMeter is a 100% pure Java desktop application designed to load test functional behavior and measure performance. It was originally designed for testing Web Applications but has since expanded to other test functions.
- Badboy - Web Testing for the Masses
Badboy makes web testing and development easier with dozens of features including a simple yet comprehensive capture/replay interface, powerful load testing support, detailed reports, graphs and much more!
- Home - load testing tool - stress testing tool - WebLOAD
Open Source Load Testing
Links for 2007-09-19 [del.icio.us]
- AgileAndCMMI - Agile Bibliography
References on using Agile and CMMI together.
- Mapping CMMI Project Management Process Areas to SCRUM Practices | C.E.S.A.R
This article gives a fairly detailed mapping of Scrum to CMMI. This is of greater interest to process people than practitioners.
Post a Comment